When purchasing goods at Wah Wah Shoes or www.wahwahshoes.co.ukUK residents enjoy the full protection of the laws and regulations affecting retail sales.
- Purchases made at this website can be exchanged on the understanding that the purchaser bears all postage and packing costs.
- The prices on this website are carefully checked but we reserve the right to correct errors before shipping goods after an order has been placed. Acceptance of a purchaser's credit card details does not imply or constitute a contract with Wah Wah Shoes to supply goods.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Goods are priced in UK sterling and postage costs given are for UK, Europe and the USA only. Other overseas purchasers should email for postage charges prior to placing an order for goods.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- If your item is out of stock you will be notified by email as to when it will be available, at this point you can wait for the stock or request a full refund.
We may refuse to accept an order if:
1. The goods are not available
2. We cannot obtain authorization for payment
3. There has been a pricing or description error on a product
We are committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of customer’s personal information. We use the information we collect to provide a better service, to ensure your order is processed smoothly and to keep customers updated of special offers. We do not pass on customer’s personal information to third parties unless necessary to fulfill your order, such as delivery couriers.
Placing an order
World Wide Web...anytime
To place an order we will require your name, address, email address, credit/debit card details and a telephone number so that we may reach you quickly if there is a problem with your order or delivery. Please be aware that orders taken after 12 noon on Friday and all day Saturday/Sunday will not be processed until the next working day.